..dobro naučen solo...
bravo.... inače, kažu da su postavke ( http://www.gilmourish.com/?page_id=50
) ovakve (solo na LPu) : Another Brick in the Wall 2
Gibson Les Paul (solo)
– rhythm (bridge pickup); clean signal into mixing desk (double track)
– rhythm/melody & fill-ins (bridge pickup);Muff and Phase 90 (rate 10%)
– solo (neck pickup); clean signal heavily gated/compressed into the mixing desk, then fed through a Mesa/Boogie amp and back into the mixing desk
Note: It’s reported that David used the 1954 #001 Stratocaster on rhythm parts.
Stratocaster, neck pickup
– rhythms; Dynacomp and Electric Mistress
– solo; Dynacomp, mild ovedrive and Electric Mistress
Note: Gilmour would sometimes change guitars during the last chorus and use the Les Paul on the solo (ass seen at Erl’s Court 1980).
...and then one day you find .....